If what you have ordered does not suit your needs, is not what you expected or is defective, IVES will quickly replace the product, provide you with a substitute that is better suited for your needs or we will refund your money.
The following merchandise is NOT returnable:
1. Merchandise that has been marked on, scratched, damaged or cannot be placed back into original packaging.
2. Food, beverages and healthcare products unless they were delivered to you by us in error.
3. Special order items and/or custom-made items, unless the item is defective or was ordered by us in error.
4. Dated merchandise, such as calendars, which cannot be returned after June 30.
5. Installed items and/or furniture items that have been ordered at your request, unless the item was ordered from the manufacturer by us in error.
6. Acceptable return items must be handled within 30 days of the invoice date.
Missing Items or Concealed Damage
It is your responsibility to inspect the items received in your order as soon as possible after delivery. You must report any missing items or any concealed damage to IVES within two business days.
How To Return An Item, Report A Missing Item or Report Concealed Damage
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504.561.8811 and provide us with the item's stock number and the packing slip number.